PlaneSense - All U.S. Bases
Pilot the legendary Pilatus PC-12!
We look for aviation professionals with strong work ethic and exceptional skills that adapt well to the ever changing environment that fractional flight operations demands. Crews provide a full range of owner-focused support, from safe operation of the aircraft to hands-on customer service, while maintaining the highest standards of professionalism. First Officers are official PlaneSense, Inc. employees as of their first day of Initial Ground School.
First Officers work an 8 on duty/6 off schedule with an operating area including the continental United States, Canada, Bermuda, the Bahamas, the Caribbean, Mexico, and Central America.
All PlaneSense® pilots have THEIR CHOICE of over 41 pilot reporting bases across the U.S., including our state-of-the-art headquarters in Portsmouth, NH. This means you won’t have to bid on routes, and you decide where you want to live. See the list of all reporting bases here.
• Current and valid FAA Commercial or ATP pilot license with single engine land ratings
• Total flight time/fixed wing minimum: 750 TT hours
• Highly qualified candidates will have 1000 TT, CFII and 75+ hours of instrument time
• Current and valid second class FAA medical
• Current passport with unrestricted international travel privileges
• Valid driver’s license
• Preferred but not required: Part 135 and/or Part 91 subpart K; Corporate flight; and/or flight time in advanced avionics systems or glass systems.
First Officers are on payroll and eligible for benefits Day One of initial training.
PlaneSense, Inc. is proud to offer a favorable career path and hire from within. We have always upgraded to PC-12 Captain, Instructor Pilot, and Check Airman based on merit, not seniority. Once a pilot has the minimum number of flight hours required by FAA regulation to be a PIC (1500 hours), the upgrade will depend on several factors including: total PC-12 time, overall performance and professionalism, an upgrade test, and an evaluation training period. ATP and CTP course opportunities are provided as needed.
PC-12 crew members may transition into the Jet Flight Operations based on seniority. The large PlaneSense® jet fleet includes a growing number of Pilatus PC-24 jets.
In their words: Learn about pilot life at PlaneSense from the pilots themselves