PC-12 Job Listings
First Officer - PC-12
This position is based in HHR, Hawthorne, California, or MKL, Jackson, Tennessee.
Our route structure enables most pilots to be home every day during their workweek, along with flexibility on schedules.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS POSITION:
• Current FAA ATP or Commercial with Instrument.
• 500 hours minimum; 100 Cross Country, 25 of which are night.
• Current FAA first class medical certificate (certificate must be current prior to training)
• Radio Operators Certificate
• Valid US Passport (Needed for CASS)
• Must be available and flexible to work variable shifts including weekends and holidays.
• Must be authorized to work in the U.S per the Immigration Act of 1986.
• Must pass 10-year background check and pre-employment drug screen per airline and/or company regulations.
• 65 Block Hours per month guarantee.
• Hotel accommodations during training. Training is approximately 25 days.
• 12-Month $17,500 Training Contract required.
• Paid training.
• Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance available with the company paying most of the costs. Life Insurance Policy - $50,000 fully paid for by the company.
• $35 flat rate per diem when on an overnight away from assigned base.
• CASS Participant.
PlaneSense - All U.S. Bases
Pilot the legendary Pilatus PC-12!
We look for aviation professionals with strong work ethic and exceptional skills that adapt well to the ever changing environment that fractional flight operations demands. Crews provide a full range of owner-focused support, from safe operation of the aircraft to hands-on customer service, while maintaining the highest standards of professionalism. First Officers are official PlaneSense, Inc. employees as of their first day of Initial Ground School.
First Officers work an 8 on duty/6 off schedule with an operating area including the continental United States, Canada, Bermuda, the Bahamas, the Caribbean, Mexico, and Central America.
All PlaneSense® pilots have THEIR CHOICE of over 41 pilot reporting bases across the U.S., including our state-of-the-art headquarters in Portsmouth, NH. This means you won’t have to bid on routes, and you decide where you want to live. See the list of all reporting bases here.
• Current and valid FAA Commercial or ATP pilot license with single engine land ratings
• Total flight time/fixed wing minimum: 750 TT hours
• Highly qualified candidates will have 1000 TT, CFII and 75+ hours of instrument time
• Current and valid second class FAA medical
• Current passport with unrestricted international travel privileges
• Valid driver’s license
• Preferred but not required: Part 135 and/or Part 91 subpart K; Corporate flight; and/or flight time in advanced avionics systems or glass systems.
First Officers are on payroll and eligible for benefits Day One of initial training.
PlaneSense, Inc. is proud to offer a favorable career path and hire from within. We have always upgraded to PC-12 Captain, Instructor Pilot, and Check Airman based on merit, not seniority. Once a pilot has the minimum number of flight hours required by FAA regulation to be a PIC (1500 hours), the upgrade will depend on several factors including: total PC-12 time, overall performance and professionalism, an upgrade test, and an evaluation training period. ATP and CTP course opportunities are provided as needed.
PC-12 crew members may transition into the Jet Flight Operations based on seniority. The large PlaneSense® jet fleet includes a growing number of Pilatus PC-24 jets.
In their words: Learn about pilot life at PlaneSense from the pilots themselves
Boutique Air - Any Base
Boutique Air is hiring Captains and First Officers to fly the PC-12 throughout the country. The PC-12 is operated in the executive and commuter configuration to accommodate scheduled airline service operations throughout the United States.
The Professional Difference:
Boutique Air operations utilize a two crew operation hinged on Crew Resource Management (CRM) and standardization. Our crew concept is modeled after the industry standards utilizing checklists, call outs, flows, and Standard Operating Practices (SOP's). We have a Flight Standards Manual that covers every aspect of our flight operation. Safety is our number one priority!
Training Pay: We now pay full pay for all pilots from the very first day of ground school!
Pilots: Over 100+ pilots and counting.
Pilot Domiciles: Baltimore (KBWI), Denver (KDEN), Dallas Fort Worth (KDFW), Oakland (KOAK), Portland (KPDX).
Open Time/Trip Trade: All pilots have access to system wide open time. This means you can pick up flying in advance that is unassigned to another pilot. Boutique Air also allows for pilots to trip trade.
CASS/Jumpseat (Cockpit Access Security System): Boutique Air participates in CASS and MyIDTravel at no cost to the pilot. Southwest Airlines, American Airlines, United Airlines, Spirit Airlines, and Frontier are among some of our reciprocal agreements. We grow the jumpseat program every month.
PC-12 First Officer Base Rate Hourly Monthly Guarantee Yearly Guarantee Amount $33.33/hour, 75 hours/month, $30,000.00/year.
Boutique Air is seeking qualified and motivated SIC candidates for the Pilatus PC-12!
Boutique Air has been conducting charter operations under Part 135 since 2009 and added Essential Air Service operations in 2014. This allows our crews to fly into all different kinds of airports in all different climates and levels of service, making our pilots some of the best trained and most versatile in the industry. We have pilots domiciled in DFW, BWI, PDX, and OAK.
Currently we assign domiciles based on seniority during the first week of ground school.
Our route structure enables most pilots to be home every day during their workweek, and flexibility with their schedules.
If you have 1200+ hours, please apply as Captain.
• Commercial pilot certificate with instrument rating
• First Class Medical
• 500 - 1,100 hours total time depending on need
• 100 hours Point-to-Point Cross Country time
• 25 hours Night Point-to-Point Cross Country time
SIC Preferred Experience:
• 6 months employment experience as a pilot
• 50 hours turbine And 75 hours instrument
• $33.33/flight hour with 75 hour/month guarantee ($30,000/year)
• Health Insurance
• $30/rest period per diem after first rest period away from base
We look forward to having you join the team!
Pilatus PC12 Pilots, Winner, SD
PC-12 Pilot, Fort Wayne, IN
Sweet Aviation is seeking a friendly and professional Charter Pilot to join our team! We are a Part 61 & Part 141 flight training and aircraft maintenance provider and Part 135 charter operator. We've been in business for more than 10 years and are actively growing and expanding into new and existing markets.
In this role, you will emulate the Sweet Aviation core values of Honor, Humility, Helpfulness, Happiness (positive mindset), and Hungry (to improve and grow). You’ll operate within a 2 hour radius of the Fort Wayne International Airport, and as Pilot in Command, will ensure that safety is the number one priority. If you are “customer centric” with a can-do attitude when it comes to ensuring customer satisfaction, Sweet Aviation could be the place to grow your career!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsible as the Pilot-in-Command on all flights, performing duties in a professional, efficient, and cordial manner at all times
Available to schedule Sunday through Saturday up to 16 days per month minimum, will report to the Chief Pilot for duty assignments and training
Responsible for greeting and assisting with passenger seating and luggage storage, conducting passenger briefings, and maintaining a high degree of crew coordination
Assists with emergency evacuations
Ensures adherence to the duties and responsibilities outlined in the General Operations Manual and AFM
Performs other duties as assigned
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
Total Time: 2,500
PIC Total Time: 1,100
Turbine: 200 preferred, but not required
Garmin 1000/3000/GTC580 experience preferred
Must have a current First-Class FAA Medical Certificate
MUST have or be able to obtain an ATP Certificate.
Must have a Valid US Passport
Must have no incidents, accidents, or FAA violations within the past 5 years
Must live or be willing to relocate within a 2-hour driving radius of Fort Wayne International Airport
Previous Type Rating is a plus
Part 135 experience preferred
Must be able to pass a criminal background check and FAA drug test
Relevant experience: Airline Pilot, Charter Pilot, Captain, PC12, Vision Jet, CJ3
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
Employee assistance program
Flexible spending account
Health savings account
Paid time off
Professional development assistance
Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
Fort Wayne, IN 46825: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)