First Officer - PC-12
This position is based in HHR, Hawthorne, California, or MKL, Jackson, Tennessee.
Our route structure enables most pilots to be home every day during their workweek, along with flexibility on schedules.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS POSITION:
• Current FAA ATP or Commercial with Instrument.
• 500 hours minimum; 100 Cross Country, 25 of which are night.
• Current FAA first class medical certificate (certificate must be current prior to training)
• Radio Operators Certificate
• Valid US Passport (Needed for CASS)
• Must be available and flexible to work variable shifts including weekends and holidays.
• Must be authorized to work in the U.S per the Immigration Act of 1986.
• Must pass 10-year background check and pre-employment drug screen per airline and/or company regulations.
• 65 Block Hours per month guarantee.
• Hotel accommodations during training. Training is approximately 25 days.
• 12-Month $17,500 Training Contract required.
• Paid training.
• Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance available with the company paying most of the costs. Life Insurance Policy - $50,000 fully paid for by the company.
• $35 flat rate per diem when on an overnight away from assigned base.
• CASS Participant.