Mesa Air Group - Ocala, FL
1. Hold a Federal Aviation Administration (“FAA”) Commercial Pilot Certificate with airplane multi-engine Land and airplane single engine Land, and Instrument Airplane ratings;
2. Hold a current FAA First Class Medical Certificate; 25 Hours of Multi Time
3. If aircraft is available - fly a minimum of 144 hours per month; a) MPD Pilot must transition to employment with Mesa (by beginning and attending flight training at Mesa) within thirty (30) days of reaching 1,500 hours of total flight time, or the required flight time for ATP and R-ATP pathways(whichever comes first); b) MPD Pilot must transition to employment with Mesa (by beginning and attending flight training at Mesa) within sixteen (16) months from the date of this Agreement; c) MPD Pilot must meet all FAA requirements to hold an FAA R-ATP or ATP;
4. MPD Pilot must hold a valid passport;
5. MPD Pilot must meet all Company minimum requirements to be a First Officer pilot (these requirements may be updated from time to time at the Company’s sole discretion); and a) MPD Pilot must meet all standard Company pilot new hire screenings to the Company’s satisfaction including but not limited to: criminal history background. Requirements • Commercial Pilot Certificate with Multi Engine and Instrument ratings • Current FAA First Class Medical Certificate • Ability to demonstrate instrument proficiency • ATP Written (CTP training can be provided to qualified applicants) • FCC Restricted Radiotelephone Operator Permit • Current Valid Passport • At least 19 years of age • Legally authorized to work in the U.S. • Able to pass security background check and FAA mandated drug test • High school diploma or GED
• Ability to read and speak English language • Ability to relocate for up to 18 months
For more information and to apply below.