Helicopters Inc. • Raleigh, NC
Position Type: Full Time
Helicopters Inc. is the leading helicopter operator in the United States across multiple industry segments. We operate aircraft in more than 30 metropolitan areas around the country, using a fleet of Bell 206/407 and AS350-B2 series aircraft.
We currently have a Full-time Pilot position available in:
Raleigh, NC East International Airport
Base pay for this position is $85,000.
• 1,500 helicopter total time min.
• 500+ hrs. min. turbine time
• 5 years+ flying experience as PIC
• 3 years+ commercial, military, or government rotorcraft experience as PIC
• Must have flown commercially in the last 12 months
• Prior ENG experience preferred
• Local area experience preferred
• Must reside within 1 hour of base
Please send your resume, pilots license & Medical to the attention of:
Addy Reynolds – Flight Operations Administrator